SWRM coin will soon be migrated to the Hedera Hashgrpah platform for speed, cost, and efficiency.
Hedera Hashgraph offers a number of advantages over traditional ERC-20 token architectures. The Hedera proof-of-stake public network, powered by hashgraph consensus, achieves the highest-grade of security possible (ABFT), with blazing-fast transaction speeds and incredibly low bandwidth consumption. By combining high-throughput, low fees, and finality in seconds, Hedera leads the way for the future of public ledgers.
For app developers and administrators, the main advantages include:
* Much faster approval for distributed ledger transactions - about 3-5 seconds, vs 20 seconds to a few minutes for ethereum-based ledgers
* High wallet system capacity
* Very high transaction processing capacity, up to 10K transactions per second
* Extremely low transaction processing fees, less than 10% of the fees common for ethereum-based ledgers
* Stable architecture with no planned forks
See https://www.hedera.com/blog/a-better-approach-to-distributed-applications for a deeper description of Hedera's architecture and advantages.